Saturday, March 2, 2013

Review: Double Time (Sinners on Tour) by Olivia Cunning

November 11, 2012
Trey Mills, the notoriously sexy Sinners rhythm guitarist, gives up his bisexual lifestyle and is swept into a hot, heady romance with Reagan Elliot, a female rock star sensation. But when Trey encounters Reagan's sexy bisexual roommate, Ethan Conner, he can no longer deny who he is or what he wants. Reagan heartily agrees to a solution that opens up a hot new world of sexual experience--and love--with the two men she wants the most.
There are books you enjoy because they are a nice sweet read and then there are books that rock your world and 3 months later, you still find yourself thinking about it. This book is the latter. When I first read this book, I marked it as a 3 star book and thought "you know, it's a good book but it's just not for me". But now here I am, ready to be a little more honest with myself. This book was hot and intriguing. 

We've met Trey before in the other Sinners on Tour books. The lovable Cherry sucker obsessed  guitarist of the band The Sinners, whose been in love with his best friend and lead singer Brian for years. Yes, this means that Trey likes men but he also likes women. Trey meets and falls for Reagan, the new guitarist in his brother's band and begins to fall for her. But Reagan isn't aware that Trey likes guys and Trey would like to keep it that way. 

Reagan's roommate and best friend is also her former boyfriend but he wasn't satisfied with just women and so they broke up. Knowing this is the main reason why Trey doesn't share all of  himself with Reagan. He's worried she'll assume he would do the same. Well.. turns out, only being with a woman isn't enough for Trey, as he's incredibly attracted to Reagan's ex.

Instead of running off, Reagan suggests they make a go of it as a 3some, but can this work outside the bedroom?

I'm telling you, I tried to be closed minded but my mind had better things to do with its time. And those better things were to think about how much I liked this scenario. It was unique and fun and I definitely enjoyed reading about it.  
I just adore Trey. He's sexy but at the same time, he's like a lost little boy that just draws you in. 
I don't like how the books are published out of order. It's confusing. 
“Will you call me?” she gushed.
He shook his head slightly. “I want to keep my memory of this moment untainted. Let’s not complicate it. Let it be what it’s meant to be. Pleasure for the sake of pleasure.”
AmazonLink



No comments:

Post a Comment